The Very First Post : My Mom















Intha blogla nenga ethir pakra arivu thiraimaiyana matter ethuvume irukathu. Apdi ethuna nenga ethir patha athuku na porupu ila 



Ivvlo Naala Nanum Yosicchen. Blogna Ena atha aen elarum vilunthu vilunthu eluthuranga? apdi ena than irukunu. One fine day kadaseela nanum bloggingku vanten 

Coming to my first post. This is about my mom. sweet mom. Who never let me grew further. she wakes me up. Scolds me to Take bath. reminds me to tie my watch,wear my shirt properlytake my car key,calls me by noon to remind about my lunch,things go smoother till she comes with a thing which i hate like anything. Manda Mela thati " Eruma mathiri iruka innum unaku thalaila enna theichuka theriyutha?". The process continues for a week. Next big job is Nail cutting. Same dialogue Repeatu . 

Update :6/8/09

I Was busy driving early in the morning. My mom called me. I tot something urgent pola. Picked it up.

Mom : Chandru Inniku ne Watch katiniya?

 

Chandru : katteten ma

 

Mom: Ozhunga paru nethu katuna watch inga than iruku?

 

Chandru : amma ithu kekava phone pana traffic ma .

 

Phone hangs up.

 

Police mama caught me.

 

Police : Thambi cell phone pesuna 1500 fine theriumla? Oorama niruthunga.

 

After REGULAR FORMALITIES. I made a call again to my mom.

 

Chandru : Ipo unaku santhsohama?

 

Mom : Nethu katuna watchu bed melaye kedanthuchenu keten .

 

Moral : Ammas akkarais are some times more fruitful to police mamas 



19 comments:

Marutham said...

Well finally... :)

Welcome to the blog world dumbo.

See.... i proved u wrong. U r here!

//" Eruma mathiri iruka innum unaku thalaila enna theichuka theriyutha?"//

I remember those lines.... :) Moms r the best in whole wide world.

PS: After so long am in the comments column,Will resume soon

G3 said...

Welcome to blog world :)

Sonna solla kaapathi post pottuteenga :))) Regulara update pannunga :)))

BTW.. posta padicha amma pathi sonnadha vida neenga embuttu poruppaanavarnu theliva solli irukkara maadiri thaan theriyudhu :))

Anonymous said...

this good to see you opening a blog about your mom rather than about photography..

hats off to you :)

great work. :)

keep updating more :)

Sharanya Rajendran said...

someone finally realized, a blog is worth reading & ofcus writing! good job!! keep going! :)

k4karthik said...

புது ப்ளாக்கு..
புது போஸ்டு..
கலக்குறே சந்துரு.. ;)

k4karthik said...

//" Eruma mathiri iruka innum unaku thalaila enna theichuka theriyutha?".//

என் அம்மா மட்டும் இல்லை, என் தங்கமணி கூட சில சமயம் இப்படி தான் சொல்லுவா.. ஹீ ஹீ..

k4karthik said...

நிறைய எழதுங்க.. முக்கியமா உங்க புகைப்பட பயணம் பத்தி எழுதுங்க.. மீ தி வெய்டிங்ஸ்..

Chandru said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chandru said...

Marutham thanks :))

G3 nandri :)

Sai thanks :))

Sharanya una epdilam ooterpen blogku :)) ipo yosikren

Karthick im writing a blog on my kenya experience :))

Jul

Annam said...

first post sentiment touch panureenga

Annam said...

//" Eruma mathiri iruka innum unaku thalaila enna theichuka theriyutha?"//
cute lines:)

sri said...

Congrats on ur first post!

Very nice i would say, direct from heart and honest.

Ammavellam apdi dhaan, evlo valandhaalum avangalukku nama pillai dhaaney :)

sri said...

//" Eruma mathiri iruka innum unaku thalaila enna theichuka theriyutha?"//

edhey dialogue dhaan ennoda veetleyum, i wish i could hear this again soon :)

m said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
m said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
m said...

Ammas akkarais are some times more fruitful to police mamas //
*evil laugh*

Annam said...

u r tagged chandru:)))))

Unknown said...

hey! nice blog...keep writing!

IKKI said...

stupid if u have a blog u must keep updating it then whats the use?